Joel Uckelman on Mon, 27 Jun 2005 08:57:30 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] Battle of Berlin, April 1807

Thus spake "J.J. Young":
> Shouldn't the Austrian force be 85 factors ?  There were 100 factors at the
> Battle of Magdeburg in 2/07, and they lost -2 casualties fighting the
> Prussians.  Then the stack dropped 1 I in Magdeburg and moved to Wittenburg
> in March, suffering -3 forage losses from I corps and -1 from the second C
> corps rolled.  In April's movement, Charles lost -7 factors from I corps
> and -1 from the third C corps rolled.
>
> 100 - 15 = 85 total factors remaining, unless I missed something, which is
> entirely possible.
>
> -JJY

The numbers I gave initially at Magdeburg were short by 1M:

http://lists.ellipsis.cx/archives/eia/eia-200505/msg00083.html

That brings the total at Magdeburg to 101. I don't see a second error, so I
now think that there are 86 factors.