J.J. Young on Sat, 18 Jun 2005 07:29:36 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] Origins alert !

The Origins gaming convention will be held here in Columbus, Ohio from Thursday, June 30 to Sunday, July 3.  I'm planning on going a couple of times to shop on the free Teacher's program, but I could probably be persuaded to go to ticketed events (games) for one day.

It had occurred to me that it might be fun to hold some of our regular gaming sessions (D&D, Star Wars, or Champions, although it will be an off week for the last one) at the convention center as a change of pace.

If anyone from out of town is interested in coming this year, please let me know ASAP.  Gabrielle and I have two spare beds and a futon available.  I hope you can make it !

-JJY