jjy on Wed, 8 Jun 2005 13:35:06 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] Austrian Economic Phase, March 1807

Two things; first, as Kyle has said, it looks like Austria ends up at the
lowest 5 box on the PSD, not the highest.  Second, I think you're
shortchanging the Kingdom of Italy's income.  Since Milan is still holding
out, I show ($7 + $4) X 2 = $22 for Lombardy and Illyria.  Unless the income
of a minor is blocked just by having the capital besieged (I don't have my
rules with me at the moment).

-JJY