Joel Uckelman on Wed, 8 Jun 2005 11:56:09 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] PSD

Thus spake Michael Gorman:
> At 01:52 PM 6/7/2005, you wrote:
> >     Here's the PSD at the beginning of April.  Since Austria did not
> > manipulate in January, the only way this could change is if Austria cedes
> > territory.
> >
> >kdh
>
> Austria could go bankrupt and that would change his position.  And did you
> include the impact of having Vienna occupied and losing Baden?
>
> I think Austria should be a few spaces lower than is shown on the chart if
> he doesn't go bankrupt and a lot lower if he does.

Austria won't go bankrupt and isn't ceding anything. I haven't had a chance to
figure out Austria's econ phase yet; I'll be doing that sometime before 1:30
today. I'm at Notre Dame for a 2 week course, and haven't caught up from being
unable to check my mail on Monday yet.