J.J. Young on Thu, 2 Jun 2005 15:20:57 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] British land phase, 3/07 (part I)

These orders are for all my forces except the British corps at Stettin, which I will send after Prussia's depot changes.  I think the fronts are far enough apart not to affect each other in the short term.

Depot removal:  London, Bologna, Leghorn

Depot creation:  St. Petersburg (VI fleet) & Abo blockade boxes, Linz, Salzburg ($4)

1 Swedish:  disembark at Abo ($1)

2 I, 1 Swedish (w/ Moore):  disembark at St. Petersburg ($3)

1 I:  Venice ---> Salzburg ---> besiege Linz ($0.5)

1 Neapolitan:  Mantua ---> besiege Salzburg ($0.5)

1 Neapolitan:  disembark at Venice (f/ 7-)

1 I:  Linz ---> besiege Vienna (f/ 5-)

Cavalry:  Linz ---> N of Linz (f/ 6-)

1 I, 1 Swedish (w/ Wellington):  Salzburg ---> N of Linz ($2)
Total cost:  $11

Forage rolls will be sent shortly.  These orders result in a field battle N of Linz, sieges at Linz, Salzburg, and Vienna, and a siege or field battle at St. Petersburg.  Which will it be, Joel ?  (You can wait to decide until after seeing Mike's orders, of course.)

-JJY