J.J. Young on Wed, 25 May 2005 14:47:01 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] starting March

I think we're to the point where we (that is, Kyle) can issue map, PSD, and minors for March, 1807.  Then we can hash out any disagreements about where we stand.  I expect some, since February was such a busy month stretched out over a long span of real time.  Finally, only Mike's DOW is still needed.  Hopefully these are things that can be done to keep us moving while any diplomacy is proceding at the same time.

-JJY