Michael Gorman on Sun, 22 May 2005 21:05:50 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] Prussian rolls at Erfurt

At 08:56 PM 5/22/2005, you wrote:
Thus spake Michael Gorman:
> At 08:48 PM 5/22/2005, you wrote:
> >Thus spake Michael Gorman:
> > > The garrison is destroyed on round 1. As 1 factor can't cause casualties
> > > there's no need for Austrian Rolls
> >
> >I show 1I, 1M at Erfurt.
> >
> In January, Nate put the garrison at 1m.
>
> http://lists.ellipsis.cx/archives/eia/eia-200504/msg00110.html

I would have surrendered had I had the correct garrison there, since
that drops the probability of holding out from 0.6 to nearly zero.

If you want to change to surrender on that basis it doesn't much matter to me as either way I end up with the city and no enemy garrison there.