Kyle H on Sun, 8 May 2005 09:24:17 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] Fw: conquest phase

    JJ asked me to forward this to the list.

kdh

----- Original Message -----
From: J.J. Young
To: J.J. Young ; public list for an Empires in Arms game
Cc: Michael Gorman ; jhelle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; Nate Ellefson ; Joel Uckelman ; Sterling Wight ; kyle's new address
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2005 8:20 AM
Subject: conquest phase

Anyone who gets this, please forward it to the list; my ISP has apparently been blacklisted by a major spam blocking group.  I can't send messages to the eia list or to Joel, Sterling, Nate, or Jim.  Is there a way to set up an exception for a specific email address ?

Anyway, with only Prussia left to go this month, nothing will now prevent France's conquest of Berg, Kleves, Palatinate, and Wurttemburg, Prussia's conquest of Hesse, and Great Britain's conquest of the Papacy and Venetia.  Altogether this results in +4 PPs for France, +1 PP for Prussia, +2 PPs for Great Britain, and -7 PPs for Austria.

The Hesse corps (probably already gone from foraging), the Wurttemburg corps, and the Venetian fleet are all removed.

-JJY

P.S. I forgot that GB also conquers Romagna; another +1 PP for Britain, -1 PP for Austria.