Joel Uckelman on Sun, 24 Apr 2005 15:48:36 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] relief battle clarification

Thus spake "J.J. Young":
> I see what you're saying, but I don't see how the relieving army could have
> any control over the actions of the garrison, since presumably the siege has
> cut off the garrison from communication.

That's another reason why it seems wierd to me that they could affect my
morale, since my army would likely be unable to see or communicate with
the garrison until such time as the battle is nearly won.