Kyle H on Sun, 24 Apr 2005 12:13:32 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] Turkish land phase, Feb. 1807

    Well, it's very gracious of you to allow me to fix my mistake.  But it
wouldn't have been very hard for me to go back and double-check my map.
(Obviously, I thought it was strange that the city was unoccupied.  That's
why I noted the fact in my orders.)  So in this case, I think I need to take
my lumps.  Hopefully, it will teach me to be more careful in the future.

Thanks anyway, though.

kdh