Kyle H on Sun, 24 Apr 2005 12:00:35 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] Turkish land phase, Feb. 1807

    Well, since my dice rolls were sent out at the same time I got word that
my map was wrong (yet again), and since those forage rolls resulted in a
foraging loss at the city in question, it doesn't seem fair to take them
back and pay for supply.  So the rolls result in 2 foraging casualties W of
Nemirov and 1 foraging casualty at Ekaterinoslav.

kdh