Nate Ellefson on Sat, 16 Apr 2005 08:32:15 -0500 (CDT)

RE: [eia] Prussian forage roll

I'm presuming Mike made a typo when he said the Saxons are reduced to
4I, since, in addition to the fact that I also had them starting at 4I,
if they had started the turn with 6I he would have to have foraged at
3-, not 4-.  I agree that they should have 2I remaining.