J.J. Young on Fri, 8 Apr 2005 09:08:35 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] proceding

Oh, and I would also need to see whether the besieged garrisons at Bologna
and Milan starve before taking my land phase.

-JJY

----- Original Message -----
From: "J.J. Young" <jjy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "public list for an Empires in Arms game" <eia@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 10:03 AM
Subject: [eia] proceding

> In the interest of keeping things moving over the weekend while Kyle is
delayed, Great Britain would be willing to go ahead with its land phase.
The only things I would need to see and have resolved first is the actions
of Mack's stack in Italy.  If these actions can be made without seeing
Turkey's orders, then we could get some things done in the meantime.

> Also, my orders would assume that Prussia is going before me, and building
a Prussian depot at Christiana to feed my troops disembarking there.