James Helle on Tue, 5 Apr 2005 08:38:57 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] Ulm depot

otal cost $36.  Note: I show an ungarrisoned Austrian depot in Ulm that I'm
not 100% sure should be there and don't have time at present to research
this.  If this depot does not exist that corps will supply via Liege for an
additional $4.

I did get time to research this and found that this Austrian depot was
placed in July of 1806.  It has not been removed or garrisoned since.
Therfore one French corps at Ulm will supply itself  with this depot and
total French costs are $36.