Michael Gorman on Tue, 5 Apr 2005 07:45:59 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] French land phase-Jan. 1807

At 07:14 AM 4/5/2005, you wrote:
Depots Created: Liege, Strasbourg, Zurich, Brussels ($4)

 1I Liege --> Frankfurt & besiege (Liege, $4)
 1I Zurich, drop 1I --> Cologne & besiege  (Brussels, $2)
 1I Paris --> Mainz & besiege  (Liege, $2)
 1I Liege --> Stuttgart & besiege  (Strasbourg, $4)
 1I Cologne --> Freiburg & besiege  (Strasbourg, $2)
 1I Strasbourg, drop 1I --> N/o Nuremburg  (Austrian depot)
 1I Brussels --> Ulm  (Austrian depot)
 1I Paris --> Paris  (F 10-)
 1I Dijon --> Milan & besiege  (British supply)
 1I E/o Paris --> Turin  (British supply)
 1I Brussels --> Ulm  (Zurich, $12)
 1I Zurich --> Nuremburg  (Liege, $6)

Total cost $36.  Note: I show an ungarrisoned Austrian depot in Ulm that I'm
not 100% sure should be there and don't have time at present to research
this.  If this depot does not exist that corps will supply via Liege for an
additional $4.
That depot had to remain in place in order to support the construction of a depot n/o Nuremburg last turn. So it is real.

The factor at Frankfurt does have the option to fight outside the city with its depot rather than burning the depot and accepting siege, should it so choose.

Mike