Michael Gorman on Tue, 15 Mar 2005 21:05:21 -0600 (CST)

[eia] Prussian Land Phase

Depot Removal: Danzig, Amsterdam, Kustrin, Breda
Depot Creation: Minden ($1)

1I Corps detaches 4I at Breda and moves to Hannover ($2)
1I Corps picks up 4I at Breda, moves to Wesel and detaches 1I and then continues to Kassel (3-)
Blucher, 2I and the Polish Corps moves to Minden ($3)
The Saxon Corps moves to Wittenburg and picks up two factors (5-)
The Denmark Corps moves to Lubeck (4-)
Hohenloe holds at Berlin with 1I (5-)

The Warsaw garrison forages on 4-

Total Cost: $6

So there will be a siege at Hanover and the garrison at Kassel has to decide if it will fight with the depot or burn it and retire to face a siege.

Mike