Michael Gorman on Thu, 10 Mar 2005 13:09:40 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] Austrian Land Phase, Dec. '06

At 09:50 AM 3/10/2005, you wrote:
Thus spake Michael Gorman:
> At 08:17 AM 3/10/2005, you wrote:
> >It would seem I've been operating the whole time on a misunderstanding
> >about where depots can and cannot be placed.  Interesting that I
> >apparently haven't broken the rule before.
> >
> >So it looks like if I replace the depot at Ulm and move the depot NE of
> >Kassel to Frankfurt I should be fine.  That will increase my expenses by
> >$8, to $39 for the month.
> >
> >The corps at Lyon will stay in place.
>
> As long as you have the extra $8 that works just fine.  I wasn't sure how
> much cash you'd set aside so didn't know how big an issue that would turn
> out to be.

Mike, there's a breach at Konigsberg for you to respond to, in case you
missed it. (Also a breach at Damascus for Kyle to respond to.)

I did forget the one at Konigsberg. That garrison will fight and make sure those rascally Russians didn't send an undersized corps to fool us into surrendering. I won't bother sending out rolls unless it is actually possible for the garrison to survive long enough for it to matter.

I hadn't answered the Austrian ones since I wasn't sure he'd have the extra cash left over from October to pay another $8.

The Erfurt garrison will fight, might as well get a census of the Austrians.

I'll want to know the size of the Wurttemburg corps before I decide what Dresden will do, in case I have the wrong number recorded.

Mike