J.J. Young on Sat, 26 Feb 2005 10:14:56 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] British repatriation and POWs

>     I show a depot garrison at Soissons which is not accounted for in
these
> repatriation orders.  It must repatriate to either London or Portsmouth.

This factor will repatriate to London, making its garrison 4 I.

>     Also, I did not have a Swedish garrison at Paris on my map.  If my map
> was incorrect, can you please also double check the minor country card I
> sent out to make sure that the totals I have for Sweden there are also
> correct.

This was a map error which I did not catch; in my November land orders, a
Swedish corps leaving Paris dropped a 1 I garrison.  This same corps lost 1
I foraging, which must be why the totals Kyle gave still matched up with
mine.

>     Finally, as far as I can tell, the Swedish corps E. of Paris must
> repatriate to the mountain space W. of Turin, not Turin itself.

Turin is equidistant through Switzerland (3 spaces): Turin ---> forest space
W of Zurich ---> mountain space S of Zurich ---> Turin