J.J. Young on Fri, 25 Feb 2005 19:54:21 -0600 (CST)

[eia] British reinforcement phase, 12/06

Nelson is placed with the British I fleet off Plymouth.

One British I corps is removed at Turin, adding 1 I to the city garrison (total now 2 I British, 1 I Neapolitan, 1 I Portuguese, 2 I Swedish).

Garrisons of 1 British I are placed at Cardiff, Dublin, Edinburgh, and Hull.

One Swedish I corps is removed at Turin, combining with the other Swedish corps there.

The Swedish corps at Turin picks up the 2 Swedish I from the garrison there (total now 2 I British, 1 I Neapolitan, 1 I Portuguese).

6 Swedish I are added to the Stockholm garrison (total now 1 I British, 6 I Swedish).

4 Portuguese I are added to the Lisbon garrison (total now 8 Portuguese I).

A new Neapolitan corps is placed at Naples.

2 Neapolitan I are added to the Naples garrison (total now 1 British I, 2 Neapolitan I).

No other visible changes.

British-controlled minor corps:
I Naples:  8 I
II Naples:  3 I