Michael Gorman on Fri, 25 Feb 2005 13:18:53 -0600 (CST)

RE: [eia] Amended political orders

At 12:57 PM 2/25/2005, you wrote:
France has decided it will follow through with its surrender to G.B. and
will offer Prussia an informal peace, which Mike has privately stated he
would accept.  (Sorry, Mike, if it sounds as though I'm speaking for you).
JJ, since you are the only one who can impose peace terms, do you have any
other demands?

Will the issue of access prevent us from commencing repatriation, if it's
desired?
That's fine.  said I'd accept it because in fact I will. :)

Mike