Michael Gorman on Sun, 13 Feb 2005 19:54:24 -0600 (CST)

[eia] Prussian Battles

There will be a relief battle at Berlin and the city garrison will take part in the battle.

France needs to decide if any forces at Brussels will withdraw into the city now that the entire coalition movement is done. I'm assuming the French army is too big to fit into the city so that there will also be a field battle there.

I'll set up escrows for these two battles.

Mike