Kyle H on Sat, 15 Jan 2005 08:04:25 -0600 (CST)

[eia] out of date map

    Hi all.  Sorry I'm lagging so badly.  This is midterm exam week and I have been very busy all week (and will continue to be busy all weekend).  It was brought to my attention that I forgot to send a September map.  So here it is.  It is intended to represent the situation at the beginning of September, so it is significantly out of date now.  But perhaps people would like it for the sake of posterity.
    Of course, if you can see that I made errors, please let me know.

kdh