J.J. Young on Fri, 24 Dec 2004 07:08:58 -0600 (CST)

[eia] continuing the reinforcement phase

It's too bad Nate didn't give his reinforcement orders before leaving.  But thinking about it, since this is a cavalry reinforcement phase, and all the Austrian cavalry corps are already on the board (and out of reinforcement range), the only possible visible reinforcements would be:

1.)  The removal of a corps marker at Paris through consolidation (if he hasn't done it before now...).

2.)  The removal of a corps marker from Ulm or Nuremberg to form a garrison (why bother ?).

3.)  The conversion of a garrison inside Austria's home nation into a corps (unlikely, given the garrisons' small size).

4.)  The removal of a leader.

5.)  Scuttling or demobilization (I very much doubt it).

Does this narrow things down enough that we could continue ?

-JJY