jjy on Wed, 15 Dec 2004 14:09:12 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] Spanish Naval Phase - July 1806

Another weird convention about information, Sterling; which fleet is which is
public information, and must be given whenever the fleet moves, but corps only
have to identify themselves when they fight in a battle.  So you did have to
tell us the I fleet was carrying a corps from Barcelona to Corfu, but you
didn't have to tell us it was the III corps.

Also, I just want to be sure you know we are using the optional rule about
fleets carrying a maximum of 10 factors each.

-JJY