Michael Gorman on Wed, 1 Dec 2004 01:22:22 -0600 (CST)

[eia] Prussian Land Phase

Depot Removal: Hamburg, Kustrin
Depot Creation: None

Hohneloe and 1I Corps moves from Minden to Brussels ($3)
1I moves from Hanover to Amsterdam and lays siege ($2)
Blucher and 2I hold at Hanover ($2)
Polish corps moves from Posen to Dresden and joins the siege ($0.5)
1I at Dresden moves to Wittenburg, picks up the Prussian factor, moves back to Dresden and then to Leipzig ($1)

Saxon corps forages on a 3-

There will be a relief battle at Brussels that the Bavarian corps can choose to join after it has made its forage roll.
There are siege battles at Amsterdam, Hanover and Dresden
Depending on whether or not the Saxons starve the French corps at Leipzig may be able to retire into the city, if not, then there will be another relief battle there.