Michael Gorman on Tue, 30 Nov 2004 16:25:26 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] British land phase, 6/06

At 04:14 PM 11/30/2004, you wrote:
> JJ, which corps is garrisoning the depot in Lille?

Neither.  If my understanding is correct, your city garrison cannot come out
to burn/convert the depot, and so no garrison is needed.  If I am wrong
about this, I will change my orders to leave a garrison rather than not be
able to use the depot this turn.

-JJY
You would need to leave a garrison not because the French garrison can burn the depot but because there are unbesieged enemy factors along your supply line with no friendly garrisons or corps to protect the supply line in the same area. As it stands, you could not use the depot at Lille or the depot SW of London to supply corps at Paris.