Kyle H on Sun, 28 Nov 2004 13:17:50 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] Russian Reinforcement Phase, June 1806

> A new I corps appears at Trabizond

    If I recall correctly, reinforcements can only be placed within 1 space
of a depot in a valid supply chain.  Trabizond is 2 spaces away from the
nearest Russian depot (if my map is correct).  So this placement of a new
corps is only permitted if it is splitting the factors from the already
existing corps.
    I just wanted to check to make sure that we are both on the same page as
far as the reinforcement rules are concerned...

kdh