Nate Ellefson on Sat, 27 Nov 2004 11:05:11 -0600 (CST)

RE: [eia] [escrow] June 1806 Declarations of War

> > Austria declares war on the dastardly Kelvians.
> >

> I don't think there is a "Kelves".  So you're declaring war on Kleves?

I don't know what your problem is; if you actually took the time to look
at the board you'd notice Kelves is directly adjcent to Agleria and
Nowray.  However, now that I think about it, Kleves might be more worth
my time, so I will, if no one objects, declare war on them, rather than
Kelves.