Michael Gorman on Wed, 24 Nov 2004 13:21:46 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] Prussian Land Phase

At 01:13 PM 11/24/2004, you wrote:

> >The last infantry corps at Kustrin moves to Dresden and lays siege ($0.5)

    Is there a French garrison at Dresden?  If so, I've lost it on my map.

kdh
Yup, there is one militia factor in the city. Last turn the Austrians chose to forage with movement points so the garrison hasn't been being bothered by the massive battles swirling around the city. It was probably quite a view.

Mike