Michael Gorman on Mon, 22 Nov 2004 14:52:20 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] new die rolls

At 02:21 PM 11/22/2004, you wrote:
Hey guys, I replied to the guard escrow and sent for my third round die rolls this morning about 0730-0745 and have not received them as of yet. Joel, is there a way to find these and release them or should I resend everything. I kinda hate to have multiple die rolls on a crucial round of a crucial batle! :)

Eventually this should get to you, hopefully. If you are concerned that your list mail is very badly backed up, go check the list archive. It refreshes pretty regularly and if you are suffering serious lag you can often find emails already archived that you haven't received yet. I've had my mail completely scrambled by the university before but been able to keep up with at least this game by watching the archive to find messages until my server was fixed and I could get to my incoming mail.

The link is also in the header of every email coming from the list server.

Mike