Joel Uckelman on Sat, 20 Nov 2004 16:21:49 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] forage, 4/06

Thus spake "Kyle H":
> #P eia@xxxxxxxxx
> #S 6
> #D 1
> #R 1
> #L 1
> #C 1st Egypt forage roll
> #T Turkish forage

The list software has the capability of holding for approval messages
matching certain criteria, e.g., if you want to prevent posting of
extremely large messages or you're running a list for kids and you want to
filter out profanity or something like that. I've never used that before,
but it might be worth seeing if I can write a rule which catches requests
for rolls and notifies the sender that their message has been held up.

--
J.