J.J. Young on Fri, 19 Nov 2004 23:14:01 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] French Land Phase- May 1806

When the French depot in Cologne is removed, this would destroy the 1 M
depot garrison, since it cannot occupy the city (which is neutral) instead.

-JJY

----- Original Message -----
From: "James Helle" <jhelle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "public list for an Empires in Arms game" <eia@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 11:27 PM
Subject: [eia] French Land Phase- May 1806

> Remove all depots
> Create depot at Paris ($1)
>
> 1 I at Zurich --> Paris  (F 5-)
> 1 I at Poitiers (w/ Davout) --> Paris  (F 6-)
> 1 I at Poitiers --> Montpellier  (F 4-)
> 1 I at Zurich holds  (F 8-)
> 1 I at Berlin (w/ Eugene) --> Kassel  (F 3-)
> 1 I at Lubeck (w/ Massena) --> Hanover  (F 3-)
> HC at Leipzig (w/ Ney) --> Brussels  (F 2-)
> 6 I at Leipzig (w/ Napoleon & company) --> Dresden  (F 6-)
> 1 I at Magdeburg --> Dresden  (F 6-)
> 1 I at Leipzig holds  (F 4-)
>
> Total cost $1
>
> Sieges will take place at Montpellier and Leipzig.  There may also be
seiges at Hanover, Kassel, and/ or Brussels depending on whether the French
garrisons survive their forages.

> I calculated all forage values at worst case, but the corps at Brussels,
Hanover, and Kassel may actually forage better if the Coalition forces are
able to retire and choose to do so.  It is my understanding that these
forages will take place prior to declaration of combat and retiring.