Nate Ellefson on Sat, 13 Nov 2004 00:23:37 -0600 (CST)

RE: [eia] Austrian land phase rolls, April '06

Right, right.  That rule makes no damn sense to me at all.  The night is
late, so I will retire and consider the implications of all this in the
morning.

Would there be an objection to the Bavarians making a course change and
going to Brussels while foraging at 5- by passing through the wooded
space rather than Koln?  Otherwise I can stick with that if there is.