Nate Ellefson on Thu, 11 Nov 2004 19:37:42 -0600 (CST)

[eia] Supply chains

Question for the group regarding supply chains: can four corps be
supplied from every depot in a chain, or is it four corps may be
supplied by the chain in total?  I've been operating as though it's the
latter, because it makes the most sense to me, though I just noticed
there isn't anything in the rules that I've seen that makes me think
that's acutally true; in other words, I now believe the real rule to be
that each depot in a chain can supply four.