Michael Gorman on Mon, 8 Nov 2004 12:53:33 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] French land phase- Apr. 1806

At 07:09 AM 11/8/2004, you wrote:
Depots created: Magdeburg, Leipzig, Poitiers  ($3)
Depots removed: Bordeaux, Hanover

HC in Hamburg--> Leipzig  ($1, Magdeburg)
1 I in Lubeck --> Berlin  (F 3-)
1 I in Lubeck holds and maintains siege  (F 3-)
2 I in Bayonne --> Poitiers  ($1, Poitiers)
2 I W/o Zurich --> Zurich  (F 7-, 6- respectively)
6 I in Kustrin --> Dresden  ($8, Magdeburg & Leipzig)
1 I in Magdeburg --> Dresden  (F 4-)
1 I in Leipzig --> Dresden  ( F 6-)

Total cost $13

Mike, do the corps at Berlin wish to fall back to the city?

Since the corps attacking Berlin is foraging the issue with the Magdeburg depot doesn't matter, so the corps at Berlin will retire into the city.

The Lubeck corps can't sortie since they are undergarrisoned but the Saxon corps can and will do so.

Mike