James Helle on Thu, 4 Nov 2004 21:35:21 -0600 (CST)

[eia] oops, we missed something

Hey guys, I was looking at the pursuit class chart located on the combat tables page and noticed something we missed.  Below the pursuit class chart it states "Always a 1 vs. forces withdrawing _unbroken_ after a day's combat".  This means that the French should have rolled a pursuit die on the Prussian forces withdrawing from Dresden in February.  I think it's fair at this point to imagine France rolled low enough to not inflict any losses and leave it at that, but we should be aware of this in the future.  The relevant rule is 7.5.2.10.2.1., located at the end of the paragraph.  Darn it, Darn it, Darn it!!!  :)