Joel Uckelman on Mon, 25 Oct 2004 20:23:30 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] Spanish Land Phase for march 06

Thus spake Sterling Wight:
> I Cuidad-Rodrigo sit (forage -4 = auto)
> I barcelona sit (forage -4 = auto)
> I cadiz sit (forage -3 = auto)
> I on fleet disembarks into Corfu ($.5 upkeep paid by joel)

Some advice: You're not using any of your depots in Spain right now, and
keeping them through the March Economic Phase will cost you $1/per depot
in upkeep. The only reason to keep depots in Economic Phase months is if
you're using them or can't easily replace them. Removing the depots in
Spain could save you $5.