James Helle on Sun, 24 Oct 2004 17:14:44 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] Kustrin anaylsis

France inflicts 3 bombardment casualtiesin round two.  Committing the guard costs France
1 guard factor (for a +1 shift).  Then France inflicts 21 battle casualties (20% of 107
factors).  Pursuit will be on table 4 (France sustained .8 morale loss and -1 for terrain).  Losses will be 8 cav factors or their equivalent (60 % of 14 factors).  Prussia will lose 3 PP and France will gain 4 PP ( this includes +1 for Napoleon).
The Prussians will be retreated to Posen.  Mike stated that 2 corps are removed due to losses.  No Prussian leaders were harmed in the making of this battle.  Total French casualties are 3 militia.  Prussian casualties (if I understand right) are 36 I, 9C.