Nate Ellefson on Fri, 22 Oct 2004 15:59:24 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] Land phase

I've just learned I'll be leaving on a very last-minute trip to
California on Sunday afternoon, and I'll be out of town through the
following Sunday (Halloween).  I know there isn't much time to make it
happen, but if we can slam through as much of the land phase as possible
before then that'd be cool, since, by the looks of things, all sorts of
excitement is about to happen, and I'd hate to miss the party. :)