Michael Gorman on Thu, 21 Oct 2004 21:33:41 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] Prussian Naval Phase

At 08:46 PM 10/21/2004, you wrote:
Can completed ships be picked up on the fly by fleets in this way ?  I'm not
trying to make Prussia's life more difficult, but I had assumed that the
fleet making pickup had to be in the port during a reinforcement phase to do
this.  I don't think 12.1.2 is clear on this point, but I'm willing to go
along with whatever the majority decides.

-JJY

At first I looked at this as a ship is there, so I can add it to a naval stack when I enter the space it exists in. However, going over the reinforcement phase, I'd have to say you probably have to look at it as delaying the reinforcement which is something you can normally do with naval reinforcements.

So the Denmark fleet would have to go to Copenhagen and remain there to pick up the ship in the reinforcement phase. So, the fleet will not add that ship yet and it will remain as a delayed reinforcement in Copenhagen.

Mike