Kyle H on Thu, 21 Oct 2004 16:38:58 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] Austrian reinforcements, Mar '06

    Apparently I had missed every previous report of factors going into the
Bavaria corps, because I still had it listed as 0/0.  (I guess the fact that
the corps was on the map should have clued me in to this error.)  Oh well.
Since I have no record of the previous strength of the Bavaria corps, I will
take Nate at his word that one additional factor will bring the corps up to
13 inf.  (How many cavalry does this corps have?)

kdh