Nate Ellefson on Mon, 18 Oct 2004 18:25:41 -0500 (CDT)

RE: [eia] Austrian Land Phase, Feb '06

I was just reviewing my orders, and I realized that I'd only written
orders for four infantry corps at Trieste; I should have said five.
With that, I'll ammend my orders to include the following line:

1I Trieste --> N of Munich, W of Linz ($4, supplied from Vienna)

That gives a new total of $35.  Sorry.

And I haven't received my forage or breach attempt roll yet.  I'll give
it a while longer.