Michael Gorman on Fri, 15 Oct 2004 17:37:44 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] next land phase

At 05:03 PM 10/15/2004, you wrote:
1.)  Hohenloe should be out immediately, I'm sure.

2.)  My opinion is that we should count his time wounded in reinforcement
phases that he cannot be deployed.  In this case, a 3-month sitout would
mean Hohenloe cannot be deployed in March, April, or May, but is available
again in June.  But I don't know of any specific rule to back up this
opinion.

-JJY
The rule does say complete months. So I would read that as a month being counted at the same phase as the leader was wounded. The land phase for everyone but Nelson. So, Hohenloe would return in May, but not until the land phase when it would be too late to place him. So June would be the first turn he could be placed on the map.

Mike