James Helle on Thu, 14 Oct 2004 21:02:02 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] Spains surrender

Hey guys, I was just thinking about something that I wanted to bring up.  In light of the fact that Spain is somewhat beat up politically I think we should give Sterling a choice of whether he would have liked to surrender to Turkey in February's political phase along with the surrender to G.B.  This could be a very major decision. If Spain is forced to another surrender in the next few months Sterling may find it nearly impossible to salvage Spain.  What is everyone else's opinion on this?