J.J. Young on Sun, 10 Oct 2004 12:48:56 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] Spain's Replacement

Danny, I want to wish you good luck on the upcoming basketball season.  I'm
sorry to see you leave the game, but I really appreciate your sticking with
it until a replacement is found.  Happy gaming !

-JJY

----- Original Message -----
From: "D Mount" <mount324@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "EIA game" <eia@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2004 9:41 AM
Subject: [eia] Spain's Replacement

> Hey guys
> I feel bad in saying this and I have been giving this thought for several
weeks now but I do not think that I have the time to keep up with the game
any more.  There are just too many things going on in my life right now and
I am getting ready to start coaching basketball again at my school and I
know that my time will be even less.

> I feel bad everytime I hold the game up and it feels like a lot lately.
Therefore, I am asking you all to start looking for another player to take
over for Spain.  Again, I am sorry for having this happen but I just don't
feel like I can keep up any more.

> I will keep playing until a replacement is found so that the game can
continue.  But I know in a couple of weeks when the basketball season starts
I will not have any extra time.