jjy on Wed, 6 Oct 2004 12:51:01 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] The Peace of London, Februay 1806

Great Britain accepts the unconditional surrender of the Kingdom of Spain, and
imposes the following conditions:

An enforced peace to last 36 months.

The annexation of Portugual (to remain a free state), Tunisia and Tripolitania
(both to be converted to conquered status).

The removal of 2 Spanish fleets.  Danny, this is supposed to be an informed
choice on my part.  Could you send me the numbers of ships in each fleet (in
private, if you like) so that I can decide which ones to remove ?

God Save the King !
-JJY