jjy on Thu, 30 Sep 2004 10:38:25 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] militia conversion

Jim, you recently removed some militia factors from the map, didn't you, for
the purpose of converting them ino infantry ?  I was browsing the rules, and
accidentally discovered that 12.1.1 says you can only do this when not at war
with any other major power.  Since France and GB are at war, neither one of us
can take advantage of this option.  My proposed solution is to simply place
the militia factors back on the map where they came from (and you should get
the money back).  Anyone have any other suggestions ?

-JJY