Kyle H on Tue, 10 Aug 2004 11:06:19 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] Russian Land Orders, November 1805

    Since I'm not fundamentally irrational, the Damascus garrison will burn
the depot and retire into the city.  For future reference, you can always
assume that any garrison of mine composed of only 1 factor will always
retire into a city if it has that opportunity.

kdh