Michael Gorman on Thu, 29 Jul 2004 12:24:02 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] Anglo-Turkish naval phase, 10/05 (part II)

At 09:02 AM 7/29/2004 -0400, you wrote:
The British I and VII fleets, with Nelson, remain in the Lisbon blockade box and declare an attack on the Spanish I fleet.

British II:  Gibraltar ---> Lisbon blockade box
Portugal:  off Christiana/Hamburg ---> Lisbon blockade box
Sweden:  London ---> Lisbon blockade box

These last three fleets also join the Battle of Lisbon. Rolls for wind guage and combat are on the way.

Don't these fleets also give the Spanish interception chances?

Mike