J.J. Young on Wed, 28 Jul 2004 23:28:35 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] Anglo-Turkish naval phase, 10/05 (part I)

Turkish I:  Constantinople ---> Naples, hugging the Balkan west coast to avoid any chance of interception from Rhodes.

British fleets:

III (w/ I corps):  Gibraltar ---> off Algiers
IV:  Brest blockade ---> English Channel
V:  Brest blockade ---> Brest
VII:  La Rochelle blockade ---> Brest blockade box, picks up Nelson and British I fleet ---> Lisbon blockade box

Does the Spanish I fleet wish to intercept Nelson and the I and VII British fleets in the Lisbon blockade box ?  If desired, this interception is automatic.

-JJY